Please download the templates from here. Place your design on the template and delete the template lines when you submit them.
Requirements for printing and for printed materials:
- All documents provided must have a minimum 300DPI resolution pixel / inch.
- Maximum ink coverage = 320% (Deep Black: C70% -% M70 - J70% - N100%).
- Always add 3mm minimum of bleed around documents.
- Delete all template lines.
- Files to be transferred to PDF format
- Provide CMYK color mode files.
- Be sure to outline and vectorize fonts (Rasterized)
Note* There is no need to leave a hole on your label designs.
IMPORTANT: Always follow the technical specifications required for print in order to avoid mistakes and getting your record pressed as soon as possible.
In case you can not provide the necessary artwork yourself, we recommend working with a professional designer experienced with vinyl artwork. Here's a link of designers to help you get started.