Artwork submission support
The artwork submission support is an extra option in which a designer at Qrates can help you make your artwork meet with print standards. It is highly recommended for people who do not have design experience and are unsure about preparing artwork ready for print.
Here are some of the things we can do:
- Fit your artwork to the Qrates templates.
- Fix common ink coverage issues such as exceeding the max ink coverage which may cause sheets sticking together and blurred text or images.
- Convert to CMYK from RGB.
- Greyscale the artwork if necessary.
For those who have opted for Artwork Submission Support:
Please submit your current artwork. Files created in Illustrator format (Al) or Photoshop format (PSD) are preferred.
If you cannot provide your artwork in any of these formats, a jpeg, png or PDF file are acceptable (Preferably higher than 300dpi).
Other preferred options:
- Vector image file
- Outlined text or a separate font file
- "Non-merged" separate file