Place your design on the template and delete the template lines when you submit them.
Requirements for printing and for printed materials:
- Provide CMYK color mode files for full-color printing
- Provide grayscale color mode files for 1K (black and white ) printing
- All documents provided must have a minimum 300DPI in actual size resolution pixel/inch. (color images and images in grayscale – minimum 300DPI / black and white images (line art) – minimum 800DPI)
- Maximum ink coverage = 320% (Deep Black: C70% -% M70 - J70% - N100%).
- Be sure to outline and vectorize(rasterize) all images and fonts.
- Always add minimum 3mm cutting bleed on each outer edge.
- Remove any ICC profiles from your artwork.
- Remove transparency from your artwork.
- Remove all template lines.
- Files to be converted to PDF format
Note* There is no need to leave a hole on your label designs.
Always follow the technical specifications required for print in order to avoid mistakes and getting your record pressed as soon as possible.
In case you can not provide the necessary artwork yourself, we recommend working with a professional designer experienced with vinyl artwork. Here's a link of designers to help you get started.