10" Artwork Templates
- 10" normal
- 10" with 3mm spine
- 10" with 3mm spine and two holes
- 10" with two holes
- 10" gatefold (2 pockets)
Place your design on the template and delete the template lines when you submit them.
Requirements for printing and for printed materials:
- Provide CMYK color mode files for full-color printing
- Provide grayscale color mode files for 1K (black and white ) printing
- All documents provided must have a minimum 300DPI in actual size resolution pixel/inch. (color images and images in grayscale – minimum 300DPI / black and white images (line art) – minimum 800DPI)
- Maximum ink coverage = 320% (Deep Black: C70% -% M70 - J70% - N100%).
- Be sure to outline and vectorize(rasterize) all images and fonts.
- Always add minimum 3mm cutting bleed on each outer edge.
- Remove any ICC profiles from your artwork.
- Remove transparency from your artwork.
- Remove all template lines.
- Files to be converted to PDF format
Note* There is no need to leave a hole on your label designs.
Always follow the technical specifications required for print in order to avoid mistakes and getting your record pressed as soon as possible.