Download copyright declaration form
Before pressing your vinyl, you will be required to fill out the copyright declaration form which can be downloaded from below, and submit it with your audio/tracklist zip file.
- DOWNLOAD: Copyright Declaration Form (PDF)
Please refer to the followings below for how you should fill in the form.
1. You need to complete the top section of the document. Here are explanations about each field that you have to complete.
TITLE - this is the title of the album or recording in question. If there is no title then please write the name of the artist/s or band etc.
CATALOGUE NUMBER - this is a number that you must assign for your own internal catalog purposes. For example use company initials plus a number (i.e. any alphanumeric choice of letters and/or numbers).
COMPANY NAME & REGISTERED ADDRESS - your company name and address. This is the name of the company, artist or band that owns the content of the product that you are aiming to produce. If you as a company are the owner then write your company name, if you as an individual are the owner then please write your personal name.
COMPANY REGISTRATION No. & VAT No. - these are the registration and VAT numbers of your company. If you don’t have a company then we need the number from your passport or national ID card.
2. Here you need to complete who is the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights and the mechanical rights for the music and/or materials that you want to reproduce with Qrates.
a) Choose Yes/No from the drop-down list.
b) Choose the option how your product will be distributed.
c) If your product is NOT the music and/or materials, this part has to be filled in.
d) If your product is the music and/or materials, this part has to be filled in as follow (Choose just one option out of the items 2, 3 or 4).
- If your product contains parts of different songs (=compilation), choose the option „Yes“. A list with all tracks is required.
- If your company or if the songs/tracks are protected under a general agreement with a BIEM organisation (i.e. you have or the tracks are covered by a longstanding agreement for all work that you undertake) then please select HAS from the drop-down list and write the name of the covering organisation in the box next to this. In some case we may need to see proof of this agreement. Otherwise, choose DOES NOT HAVE.
- If your company or if the songs/tracks are protected under a work-by-work agreement with a BIEM organisation (i.e. you apply for an agreement for this each specific work that you undertake) then please select HAS from the drop-down list and write the name of the covering organisation in the box next to this. In some case we may need to see proof of this agreement. Otherwise, choose DOES NOT HAVE.
- If your company or if the songs/tracks are NOT protected under a general agreement or under a workby-work agreement with a BIEM organisation, and that you are not represented in any way by a BIEM organisation, then please select YES from the drop-down list.
*For multiple vinyl releases please use a new form for each title.