How should I prepare my artwork files?
Please download the art templates from here. Align your design with the template and template specifications. Delete the template lines when you submit your art.
Requirements for pre-print artwork:
- Provide CMYK files for full-color printing
- Provide grayscale files for mono printing
- All documents provided must have a minimum 300dpi resolution pixel/inch. (black and white line art must be a minimum of 800dpi)
- Maximum ink coverage = 320% (Deep Black: C70% -% M70% - Y70% - K100%).
- Be sure to outline and vectorize all images and fonts where possible.
- Be sure your art meets or overlaps the bleed line (outer dotted line).
- Remove any ICC profiles from your artwork.
- Remove transparencies from your artwork.
- Remove all template lines.
- Converted to PDF format
In case you can not provide the necessary artwork yourself, we recommend opting for our Artwork Submission Support. Click here for more information!