How should I prepare my artwork files for vinyl pressing?
Please download the art templates from here. Align your design with the template and template specifications. Kindly delete the template lines when you submit your art.
Requirements for artwork files:
- Provide CMYK files for full-color printing, for best results please have your project set to the FORGRA39 color profile
- Provide grayscale files for mono printing
- All documents provided must have a minimum 330dpi resolution pixel/inch. (black and white line art must be a minimum of 800dpi)
- Maximum ink coverage = 320% (Deep Black: C70% -% M70% - Y70% - K100%).
- Be sure to outline and vectorize all images and fonts where possible.
- Be sure your art meets or overlaps the bleed line (outer dotted line).
- Remove any ICC profiles from your artwork.
- Remove transparencies from your artwork.
- Remove all template lines.
- Converted to PDF format
There is no need to place a hole in your label designs.
Always follow the technical specifications required for print in order to avoid corrections and get your record pressed as soon as possible.